Website usage terms and conditions
The term 'Jellybeans Music' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Our website is intended for use as an online shop enabling you to browse, purchase, reserve or commission our products and services. In using this website
you agree to
- use this site responsibly and for the purpose for which it is intended
- ensure that you have a valid PayPal account or credit card before making a purchase
- be bound by all Terms and Conditions as laid out on this page and on other parts of our website
you agree not to
- use this site for malicious purposes, including spam, hacking or infection with malicious content or scripts
- allow anyone in your care under the age of 18 to attempt to purchase or otherwise procure items from this website. All purchases must be made by an adult, with a valid PayPal account and/or debit/credit card.
- plagiarise or otherwise copy the design or content of this website
Any abuse of this website through malicious use or deliberate infringement of our copyright may result in
- legal action being taken by us
- legal action being taken by Create
All our Jellybeans are handmade and as such variations occur. The item that is sent to you may not necessarily be the exact one shown on the website. Measurements are given as a guide and are approximate. All efforts are made to represent colours as true to life as possible, but please note that colours may appear different on different monitors.
Payment is via PayPal. You can still pay using a valid credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account.
You are responsible for the correct functioning and validity of your PayPal account or debit/credit card. If you are unable to complete a purchase, please empty your basket and contact us immediately for assistance as we may be able to reserve the item(s) for you.
We do not accept postal orders, bank transfers, cash, or cheques.
All items are sent by the UK's Royal Mail for UK Mainland destinations with a certificate of postage. If you require a more secure form of postage then please contact us. We reuse packaging wherever possible in order to reduce our carbon footprint.
All items are despatched from Sleaford, Lincolnshire. All orders are shipped within 3 working days.
Refunds are made on ready made goods. In order to be eligible for a refund you must contact us FIRST, and then return items unworn and in their original condition. A refund will then be issued via PayPal, less the cost of delivery.
Please note it is your responsibility to return items in adequate packaging. Items not returned in suitable packaging will be returned and no refund will be given.
Returns are to be sent to this, postal only, address:
Jellybeans Music, 3 Victory Way, Sleaford. NG34 7XL.
If a mistake is made with your order, please contact us and this will be sorted immediately.
Where a refund has been agreed in accordance with the conditions laid out above, the refund will be made direct to your PayPal account or credit/debit card. Refunds cannot be processed via this website, and will be issued from our PayPal account.
We take every care to ensure that product photographs are true colour representations. However, colour reproduction may differ between different makes and ages of computer screen. Our product listings also describe, in words, the colours of the item(s) for the benefit of colourblind customers, or those who use assistive technologies (such as screen readers) in order to use our website. We also provide detailed information on every listing about the materials used, packaging, care instructions and safety information.
Our shop is hosted on the third-party Create platform and uses the PayPal payment gateway, and we do not have full control over parts of this website's functionality. Should you experience any difficulty in placing an order or completing a payment, please let us know by email, or through our contact form. We will endeavour to assist you as quickly as possible, but please be aware that some technical issues will be beyond our control and will be referred to the relevant third party for further investigation.
The visual design, photography, and written copy of our site are copyright Jellybeans Music 2011. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or part without prior written consent from us is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action. If you wish to include material from this site on other websites or marketing materials, please contact us to obtain permission using our contact form.
The full name of our company is Jellybeans Music
and address is3 Victory Way, Sleaford, Lincolnshire. NG34 7XL. You can contact us by emailing us at [email protected] or telephoning 01529 413747. We, regret, we are currently unable to accept telephone orders.
CookiesThis website sets strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.